Most people find it easier to use a credit card as it offers certain benefits such as cash back and other reward plans that a debit card does not offer. Credit Cards can be helpful as long as you know the limit of your spend and are able to pay off the bill at the end of the month without there being any outstanding amount carried forward. That’s the simplest way to avoid any interest charged by the bank.
With hundreds of options available to customers, finding a card with good value can be difficult and so our MoneyCamel team has selected a few cards with great value and benefits for UAE residents. We have taken into account the interest rate, fees, offers, rewards and much more while selecting these Cards.
Emirates NBD Skywards Signature Card
Emirates NBD Skywards Signature Card is a travel rewards card with direct affiliation with Skywards Rewards Programs linked to Emirates Airlines. This card has great benefits such as an introductory offer of up to AED 3,000 travel vouchers- you get AED 1,000 travel vouchers on joining fee and AED 2,000 travel vouchers on retail spending of USD 10,000 within the first three billing statement.
- What’s more you can continue to get Skywards miles at a fast rate. With every 100 USD you earn up to 250 skyward miles of retail spends.
- The cardholder is automatically covered for travel accident and inconvenience insurance for trips up to 90 days of the date of the event. You are also eligible to free lounge access in 55 international airports worldwide.
- For golf lovers, you are entitled to complimentary rounds of golf at Golf Club in RAK, Al Hamra Golf Club (buy one get one free on green fees), the Meydan Club and The Els Club Dubai- where you get four complimentary valet parking services.
- You can enjoy up to 30% discount at over 1500 restaurants across UAE under the Emirates NBD Bon Appetit program
- The cardholder will also be entitled to exclusive discounts while booking with Emirates to any destination.
To be eligible for this card you require a minimum salary of AED 15,000. To avail these benefits apply for your card now
ADIB Etisalat Classic Card
ADIB Etisalat Classic Card is a free for life Islamic Credit Card with an interest rate starting from 2.99% for salary transfer customers and offers 100% cash withdrawal limit. This card comes with special rewards program associated with Etisalat: With every dirham spent on the card you earn 1.5 Etisalat Reward points. So with every 100 spent you get 5 minutes of UAE talk time. You can also get into a monthly raffle with 500 million reward points.
Additionally, you get 20% discount at Cherrie Blossom which is valid till 31st July, 2016.
To avail these benefits apply for your card now
Dubai First Cashback Master Gold Card
Dubai First Cashback Master Card Gold is a cashback card with up to 3.5% cashback on all transactions. If you make an international transaction you get a cashback of 1%. This card offers a range of upscale benefits not offered by any other card in this category.
- You get to enjoy travel benefits: By calling Dubai First Travel Assist to book flights, you get 5% discount on airfares and you also get to enjoy 7% discounts on holiday packages.
- Insurance Benefits: Life insurance of AED 50,000 and a complete travel insurance of up to AED 1,000,000 apply.
- This is a zero annual fee card with an interest rate of 3.19%.
To be eligible for this card you require a minimum salary of AED 5000. To avail these benefits apply for your card now
DIB Al Islami Classic Credit Card
DIB Al Islami Classic Credit Card is a Shariah Compliant Card. There is no annual fee required for this card. Customers can also transfer the outstanding balance from their existing Cards to this Card at a low rate. With every dirham you spend you get 0.50% of your spend and this can be redeemed for utility bill payments such as DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, Etisalat, Salik and DU.
- You also get personalized services of the Al Islami Travel Desk such as road side assistance, purchase protection and travel insurance.
- If you use your Al Islami Credit/Debit card when travelling outside the UAE, you get a chance to win AED 500. This offer is only valid till 30th September, 2015.
- Dining discount: Enjoy 25% discount on F&B total bill at King’s Grill Restaurant in Ramada Beach Hotel, Ajman.
To be eligible for this card you require a minimum salary of AED 5,000. To avail these benefits apply for your card now